Mason's buddies

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Daisy Contest A Minnie-Moo Challenge and A Trooper Meme

My friends from Two Goldens and a Wannabe are having a contest to celebrate Daisy's birthday.
We are to introduce her to a new friend.

Rules are as follows....................
This is how it works. We all have lots of blog friends, and often make new friends by looking at each other's blogs. But sometimes there are so many, it's hard to pick. So to enter our contest, we want you to put a post on your blog about one of your friends or group of friends, and why they are special. We are encourging you to pick someone who is not as well know, so we can meet some new friends, but you don't have to. If you want to let us know about some special friends, that is alright too. When you make your post, please link back to our blog so anyone that wants to get in on the contest can find us. Also, please leave us a comment about your post, or drop us a pee-mail at tuckerdaisy@gmail.com. Mommy is not really technical with the computer, so she can't make a cute button, but feel free to copy the contest photo. Entries will close at noon Eastern time on May 10th, my birthday. We don't want to say that anyone's friend is nicer than someone else's friend, so soon after the 10th we will have a drawing from all the contestants to pick the winner. Mommy will then send a prize to the contest winner and their friend(s). We will also do a post to show all the entries and the friends they suggested.
I would like to introduce Abbey and Bosely from Sarcastic Sunshine.

Hi, I'm Abbey. My mom rescued me from the shelter in 1998. The folks there believe I was about 2 years old. My previous owners had kept me chained up in a barn till they decided to move. Mom was moving to college and I became her everything. I was a lot of work at first. I was rather puny and I had a lot of separation issues. Then mom met this man who had a dog too. Soon the four of us all lived together. Tucker was my main man till he developed a large growth in his belly. He left us October 2008. Things have changed around here. Now we have a new guy (don't tell anyone I really do like him), but I'll let him introduce himself.

And I'm Bosley. I also came from the same shelter as my new sister and previous brother. Supposedly I was a stray, but with my bright white teeth, healthy figure and charming personality, my new parents find it hard to believe. They think I am an English lab, around 2 years old. I am a lover, a gotta-be-touching you kind of dog with a bit of a wild side, although I am learning to control that. I was at the shelter for about a month when Dad came in to see me, prompted by mom's use of petfinder.com. I have been pretty good since getting to my new home. I have some separation issues as well, but they seem to be getting better. And I am very smart, currently enrolled in obedience classes too.
So stop on over and check out their blog and enjoy catching up on their adventures. =)

My friend Minnie-Moo is having a challenge- Let's see your face in a hole!!
Here is the dish............

To all my blogging friends - please visit the site and do a FACEinHOLE photo for your blog and then post a link to it on here so I can see. Pretty please!
If you call your post "Minnie-Moo's Challenge" and add a link back to this post, you will be in with the chance of winning a small prize when we choose our favourite one :) We'll give you until 18 May to post one up.


Biggiefy to see me in the center of the pic.


Now the Meme that my pal Trooper has bestowed upon me. =)
He has asked "What does my bedroom look like?"


See here is my bed that mom got me for my birthday, notice it is on the floor.
And I am laying next to it =)


This is my *cough* queen size bed, fit for a Queen such as myself =)
I bet you can tell which one I prefer. BOL

I would like to pass this Meme onto........
1. Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie
2. Vodka
and
3. Golden Samantha

22 comments:

White Dog Blog said...

Your birthday bed looks very nice Mason Dixie, but that "Queen" bed just says "lie down...stretch out...take a nap...be as comfy as you can be!" And green is a good color for you as well!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Awesome bed.
We will run over and check out Abbey and Bosley's blog and give them a big Heeler hello..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Minnie-Moo (Rescue Lab) said...

Hey, your face fits rather well there! Thanks for taking part in my challenge :)

Minnie-Moo
x

Nibbles Treats said...

Thanks for all the info. We participated in Minnie-Moos challenge. What fun! Love your bed - the one on the floor!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

GSD Adventures said...

Thanks for the tongue photo! It is up on our contest page. And we just went and voted for you for the best monthly site on dognet. Good luck!!!

Wags,
Pruett and Daphne

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khool post today!

Woo shared lots and lots!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Team 4 Dawg Flite said...

Your bed looks cool!! I just might even jump down from my parents' bed (where I always sleep) to try out something that cool! And I saw my picture on your web. Thank you...thank you....thank you for helping me out with my Jump-a-thon. You rock, Mason!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your birthday bed Mason...What is a meme? I've heard other bloggers use the term but I still don't know what it means.


Go check out my bloggie cuz I left you an award!

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Andrea said...

Love your bed Mason...you certainly are a busy dog with all of your contests and challenges!! :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Masson!
I agree with Khyra!
You shared with us lots of things!
Those pictures of your Face in the Hole are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Diego Dog said...

Hi Mason....

Great post! Thanks for voting for my May flowers photo. I don't think I'll be entering this months contest. I very seldom stick out my tongue and Mom says we have none of those pictures. I will vote for you!
I'm glad we are friends too!

Digo Dog

Diego Dog said...

I forgot to say I like your Face in the Hole photos. Mom said I went speachless when I saw the second one. Va-va-va-voom!

Diego

Suzuki said...

BOL I like your face in a hole photos :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Mack said...

I think that Valentino ad is very YOU!

Mom won't buy me a bed. I can't help myself - I tear it to shreds in about 5 minutes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mason, is that really you in the pink dress? Woo hoo!

See ya!
Joey

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Let me guess? It be the big bed! BOL! I like your face in a whole pics too.
~lickies, Ludo

Rachel said...

LOve that... I think I'll play. Ya'll come by and visit us. We have a little award for you because we like you so much.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hey Mason,you make a terrific Ninja! We tried that hole thing---will have to try again. Mom is a bit dense when it comes to new things.
We're right there with ya pal, on the folks bed...Mommy said NO DOGS on the bed. HA! It's our 2nd bedroom. Thx for the meme--she's busy trying to get us ready for Idaho(5/14) so it might be a while too. lovve ya, BabyRD & Hootie

Life With Dogs said...

Sounds like Trooper has plans for you if he is asking such pointed questions :)

The Army of Four said...

I prefer the big bed, too. Woo!
Luv,
Dave

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Wooohooo....that middle FaceInHole...Alfie likey :D
We can hardly keep up with you, you're such a busy girl!
We'll check it all out tomorrow, i'm off to bed now....to dream of my Golden gal,
Smooches,
Your Alfie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Heya Mason,
Boy, you sure have a lot going on at your place. We haven't been entering anything and we have broadcast our displeasure to the dad. We need to get about 1/2 as involved as you. We like your long stretched out figure in the french ad. Very alluring.
- TBH

Guest Book Please Sign