Come one Come all and join in on this Fabulous contest!!!
Found out today that Honey is holding a slobber contest............so being as how I love to participate in all (or as many as I can) contests, here is my photo to join. =)
(that truly is my own slobber)
Next mom was tagged by Sue from Random Ramblings to do the Honest Scrap
and being as how you all know so much about me, I figured it would be okay for mom to jot down a few things about herself. =)
Take it away mom.
Liz here, wow 10 things about myself, and try to make them interesting.
- I graduated from college with a degree in Criminal Justice and I do not use it.
- I completely and utterly despise feet (except these feet)
- I love to travel and have seen the grand canyon, Mount Rushmore, Niagara Falls, pikes peak, Devils tower, Wisconsin Dells, Yellow Stone National Park, Black Hills of S Dakota, the Gateway to the West in St Louis, Washington DC, Mile High Stadium in Denver, the Crazy Horse Memorial and many more places.
- I love the smell of Mason's paws (well traveled) notice the paw placement.........
- I used to have 7 aquariums going at one time
- I love 4-wheeling and campfires
- I am a workaholic being that in the past 11 years I have only missed 4 days of work.
- I love taking naps on the couch with my Mason
- Fall is my favorite time of year but Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- and lastly this is my last year in the 20s and I am dreading it.
Now back to the fun stuff.............Mason.
Cocorue has given me another award, what a great pal.
"The only rule for this award is that to accept it, display it proudly on your blog for all the bloggy world to see your greatness and/or pass it on to other bloggers as you see fit..."
Not sure if this has made it way around bloggy world, so if you do not have it, take it, it would be my pleasure to pass it along to every pup, kitty and hamster. =)