Mason's buddies

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rumors.............


Word around the apartment complex is that my owner and her boyfriend will be leaving in a month. Where are they going? When are they going? How long will they be gone? Are they coming back? Where will I go? My only guess is that I will be going to visit Grandma's house, YAY. I love going there, I get to run around and make lots of noises and smell new things. The only down fall to going to Grandma's...............Mavis. The new edition to Grandma's fun loving home. Mabel I can deal with she goes about and does her own things and I tag along, but this little rascal...........tags along me!!!! I am constantly tripping over her, and she is everywhere. She will run underneath Mabel and I, nip at our noses and then dare I say.......she will have the nerve to bark at us. It is too funny. Mavis amongst us, but I must give her some credit she keeps us with us, as fast as her little legs will go.

1 comment:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you, and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

Guest Book Please Sign