Mason's buddies

Friday, July 11, 2008

Fake Love


My owners boyfriend looks like he really likes me in this picture. Truth is........ he is turning my owner against me, I just know it. He tells her that he likes me but I know it is only to make my owner happy because she thinks I am the best and would not want anyone saying otherwise. I have been watching him and listening to everything he says about me. Down syndrome in dogs, he actually looked it up to see if I may have it!!!! He does a very poor impression of me that makes me look not so bright. I know his game and he is not going to win, I was here first and I do not back down. Yeah my owner might listen to him when he is around but as soon as he is gone it is all about the Mason. I am not going to try to impress this guy and give him the advantage, I am smarter than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not true! I hear that the pictured aforementioned boyfriend absolutely LOVES you, Mason.

Sounds like a pack of lies if I ever heard one. What is your real motive?!?!

Guest Book Please Sign