Mason's buddies

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Birthday Surprise

What another big day for me!! Two more surprises for me in the
mail, again. I am the luckiest dog in Ohio.
My pal Trooper sent me this awesome card, it is edible!


That's right pups you read it right, I can eat my card.
Here is a message for Trooper........ I hope he understands how
special he is to me...............
(there's a hidden message about a beach?)


And then a box full of goodies from Alfie, Snoop, Rosie and Gabbi
(mostly from Alfie though )
Look at all the wonderful gifts of love from them.


Here is a closer shot of all the loot. Special treats for my mom, a ribbon with my name
on it, a ball, a sea shell from their beach, treats, treats and more
treats, a charm for my collar and 2 cards!!!


The charm a little closer, if you biggiefy the pic you will
see that Alfie's name is engraved.
And Alfie also sent me a lock of his fur. He is quite the Beagle. =)I had to put it on right away.
What a lovely box of joy, thank you ever so much for making
my birthday the best ever.

And now a special message for Alfie, Snoop, Rosie and Gabbi.................
(and of course secrets to Alfie.)........=)
Thank you all for thinking of me on my special day. =)

21 comments:

Faya said...

Waouw this was realy a great day ! I am happy you could eat the card...
Kisses, Faya

AppleDebbie said...

Awww Mason... you made a video just for me?? You're making me blush! I'm glad you liked your edible card... you are the sweetest and most prettiest birthday girl EVER!

Your Blushing Pal,
Trooper

Mack said...

I think some beagles in love!!

What a great barkday you had!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mason Dixie! What great presents! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Joey and Zeke

Raising Addie said...

WOW you are having a birthday week!

Wonderful gifts!

We LOVED seeing your video!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Dughallmor Beagles said...

An edible card?? How cool!
So happy you liked your pressies Mason, did you hear the sea in the shell yet? Alfie is quite the smitten kitten, tail fur?..engraved hearts?? BOL!
Slobbers....Snoop, Rosie & Gabbi xx

Kitten?? Clearly I am not a kitten, but infact an incredibly handsome dog-hound....I am smitten though ;o) Thought the little pillow would be pawfect for you to rest your pretty head on while daydreaming about moi!
Sweet smoochy kisses fur ma slammin hottie xxxx
(Nicky thinks that if Alfie's head gets any bigger he will not fit through the doors, hehe!)

Unknown said...

You did a great job saying thank u!
I am jelly of all the presents. have a great b-day... week or month??
Norwood

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a lucky pup woo are - we are absolutely pawsitively certain that your very nice furiends totally understood your message.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Lucia said...

Ciao bella Mason Dixie!

What a magnifico celebration you had, cara amica! And such splendidi regali, too!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

The Musketeers said...

Great pressie guys !
Simply love the rosette & ALfie's so sweet ! BOL !

PS : Oh man ! We still have not seen our gifts yet !!!!

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Mason!
What a wonderful pressies you got!
Love your videos!

xoxoxo
Thor

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo got a KHRUNCH KHARD!!

Furry yummy!

I got one fur khristmas from my Doggy Nanny - she also gave me one fur my gotcha day/birfday last august!

Woo are one furry lukhky and beaWOOtiful girrrrl!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Samantha said...

What a day! What sweet and thoughtful gifts Mason Dixie! You must love all the LOOT! Very cool stuff! Happy Birthday again and lots of love and Licks xo
Sammie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mason!
All your presents are awesome! And edible card?? Wow!
Enjoy them!
Kisses and hugs
Loenza

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woofs! Happy Birthday! Glad you are having such a pawsome birthday week. Lots of birthday hugs and kisses! Sugar

Anonymous said...

You are a polite lady, thanking your friends for your gifts. And what a haul you have assembled and/or eaten since your birthday.
- TBH

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Happy, happy B-Day! You got some really cool presents. Edible card...wow! Somedog has a crush on Mason! XOXO- BRD & Hootie

Suzuki said...

Still celebrating Mason? I can't blame you :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Aly the Dog said...

Hey mason! Glad you had a great B-Day. That was sooooo sweet of you to thank everyone.

Martha said...

Hi Mason
What a lot of nice friends you have - imagine a card you can eat! Mmmmm our mum would like chocolate cards!
Loved the very pretty ribbon with your name on from our pals the beagles! How cool was that.
I bet you cant wait until next year.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

kishiko said...

Hi Mason!
Lucky you! Wow,were you speaking? I barked at your video.
Happy Birthday!
Hugs
Matilda

Guest Book Please Sign